Terms and Conditions | MyBSWHealth
This Web site, BaylorHealth.com, is solely owned by Baylor Scott & White Health and maintained by Baylor Scott & White Health.
USE OF INFORMATION
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
You may view and download material on the Web site solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. You must keep all copyright and other proprietary notices on any copies of the material you use from this Web site. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or services obtained from the Services.
Certain activities are prohibited on this Web site, with the Services, and on the network and servers supporting this Web site (the "Network"). Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, using the Services, Network, or Web site in such a manner as to damage, destruct, impair in any way, disable, overburden, or introduce computer viruses to the Web site, attempting to access restricted areas of the Web site through any means, using slanderous or profane language in any areas involving communications of the Web site, or interfering with the use of this Web site by another party.
We reserve the right to terminate or deny access to you if you engage in any prohibited activity.
PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
NO PRACTICE OF MEDICINE
This Web site is not engaged in the practice of medicine. Any information and advice on the Web site is given on a generalized, generic basis, and is not specific to any individual patient's condition. Use of this Web site is helpful in making you informed about health care issues, and use of this site does not create a care provider-patient relationship. On-line health services and health information cannot replace a health professional-patient relationship, and you should always consult with a professional for diagnosis and treatment of any specific health problems. You should not disregard any advice or treatment from your health professional based on your interpretation of what you may read on this Web site.
Physicians provide clinical services as members of the medical staff at one of Baylor Scott & White Health’s subsidiary, community or affiliated medical centers and do not provide clinical services as employees or agents of those medical centers, Baylor Scott & White Health, Scott & White Healthcare or Baylor Scott & White Health.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Baylor Scott & White Websites may provide links to official federal, state or local government websites, quasi-government agency and government sponsored websites and websites created by public/sector/private sector partnerships when those sites contain information helpful to our users.
Before providing a link to an external website, the external website must meet the following criteria:
- The site clearly relates to and complements existing information, products and services on the Baylor Websites.
- The site contains relevant, useful and authoritative content and features that will benefit our users.
- The site clearly states and reflects its purpose and provides overall quality and authoritative value to our users.
- The site contains accurate and timely information that is regularly updated.
- The site is accessible and applicable to a wide audience.
- The site's approach to protecting the privacy and security of personal information is consistent with the Baylor Scott & White Health Websites' privacy and security policies.
- The site is non-profit and provides information at no cost. . This includes government, university, and non-profit organization websites. Baylor Scott & White Health does not link to sites whose primary purpose is to sell products or services.
- The site's content has excellent overall quality.
- The site is organized, "user-friendly" and easy to navigate.
- If the site contains links to other sites, the linked sites are functional and appropriate.
- The site is a credible source for information. The site must be free of typos and errors so that it does not detract from the credibility of the site.
- The site does not exhibit hate, bias or discrimination or contain information or hyperlinks associated with partisan political activity. The site does not contain offending sexual content.
- The site does not contain misleading or unsubstantiated claims or conflict with the mission of Baylor Scott & White Health.
- The site does not require additional software or hardware.
- The site loads in a reasonable amount of time and is consistently available.
Baylor Scott & White Health and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the information and related graphics published as part of the Services for any purpose. All Such information and related graphics are provided "As Is" without warranty of any kind. Baylor Scott & White Health and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all warranties and conditions of merchantability, whether express, implied or statutory, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Baylor Scott & White Health and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the Services.
We offer registration the site for a single sign on experience. In order to register you may be requested to complete certain information, such as name, and e-mail address.
We may use your registration information to send you an e-mail confirming your registration with our site, to respond to questions from you, or to notify you if there is a problem with any registrations placed. We may also, from time to time, send e-mails, with your permission, on special promotions or newsletters we think may be of interest to you.
Upon registering any of your information, please keep all of your information confidential and in a secure place. You will be responsible and liable for any and all activities that occur under your account.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively, "Trademarks") displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Baylor Scott & White Health and other Third Party content providers in the U.S. and/or other countries. No Trademark displayed on this site may be used without written permission of the owner of such Trademarks. Misuse of these Trademarks, or any other content on this site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Baylor Scott & White Health will enforce its intellectual property rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, post, retransmit, or distribute in any way any of the information contained in this site without prior written consent of Baylor Scott & White Health. Unless otherwise noted, everything that you see or read on this site is copyrighted.
Unless otherwise noted, everything that you see or read on this site is copyrighted.
Copyright 2015, Baylor Scott & White Health,3500 Gaston Avenue, Dallas, TX 75246. All rights reserved.
Frequently Asked Questions | MyBSWHealth
- General Questions
- What is MyBSWHealth?
- I have a question about E-Visits.
- Account Questions
- Can anyone get a MyBSWHealth account?
- How can I access my MyChart information if I do not have a MyBSWHealth account?
- I have a MyChart account from a health care system unrelated to Baylor Scott & White Health. Do I need to create a new account?
- I forgot my password. What do I need to do?
- My email address has changed. How can I update it in my account without having to call the helpdesk.
- How can I link my Scott & White Health Plan account in MyBSWHealth?
- How can I link my Thrive for Wellness account in MyBSWHealth?
What is MyBSWHealth?
MyBSWHealth is a portal that patients can use to access their personal health information including electronic personal health records available (through MyChart ®), Scott & White Health Plan (if applicable), and Thrive for Wellness (if applicable). It also gives patients the ability to search providers and locations, schedule appointments, and view test results.
Return to Top
I have a question about E-Visits.
For questions regarding E-Visits please visit: https://evisit.baylorscottandwhite.com/faq.
Return to Top
Can anyone get a MyBSWHealth account?
In order to create a MyBSWHealth account you must visit a Baylor Scott & White Health health care provider or hospital to obtain an activation code. If you currently have a MyChart account through Baylor Scott & White, you can use those credentials to log in to MyBSWHealth.
Return to Top
How can I access my MyChart information if I do not have a MyBSWHealth account?
Patients who already have a MyChart account created through a Baylor Scott & White Health health care provider or hospital can log in to MyBSWHealth with their MyChart username and password. Once in the MyBSWHealth portal they can access their MyChart information by clicking the MyChart link on the home page.
Return to Top
I have a MyChart account from a health care system unrelated to Baylor Scott & White Health. Do I need to create a new account?
Patients who have not created a MyChart account with Baylor Scott & White Health will need to do so. MyChart account credentials used from a health care provider other than Baylor Scott & White Health will not work.
Return to Top
I forgot my password. What do I need to do?
Individuals who have forgotten their passwords can reset it using the forgot password link next to the password field on the landing page. If you are experiencing any issues, or prefer to reset the password over the phone please call 855-691-0180.
Return to Top
My email address has changed. How can I update it in my account without having to call the helpdesk.
On the MyBSWHealth home page you can click the button for account settings (shown as a gear icon next to your name) and update your email address from this menu.
Return to Top
How can I link my Scott & White Health Plan account in MyBSWHealth?
Individuals who have a Scott & White Health Plan account can link to their MyBSWHealth account by clicking the gear icon next to their name to access account settings, clicking “Linked Accounts”, and then clicking “Health Plan Member.” They are then prompted to enter their member id and date of birth in order to finish the linking process.
Return to Top
How can I link my Thrive for Wellness account in MyBSWHealth?
Individuals who have a Thrive for Wellness account can link to their MyBSWHealth account by clicking the gear icon next to their name to access account settings, clicking “Linked Accounts”, and then clicking “Employee.” They are then prompted to enter their employee id and password in order to finish the linking process.
Return to Top